Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam has been a major tourist places of India, yearly millions of devotees will visit Tirupati in order to visit the temple of lord Venkateshwara from all over the world, As the number of devotees visiting all over the year is very huge, it is not easy task to manage, organise and facilitate the devotees. In order to make it convenient for the devotees the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam has been running its official website.
Tirumala Darshan Latest update June 2020:
Devotees need to book their special entry darshan tickets in online and only 7000 people are allowed to enter the temple during these times. Each family or person is subjected to primary health check-up or a screening test at Alipiri gate from 11 of June 2020.
Random blood samples are collected amend devotees and limited number of people are allowed to take foot path and sarvadarshanam and divyadarshanam is also stopped till further notice.
Tickets which are issued before March 20th are all immediately cancelled and right now devotees need to do fresh booking.
Accommodation option is provided at the time of booking in Nandakam Guesthouse.
Special Entry darshan tickets from June 11 are available to book from 8th of this month and devotees need to follow all the rules prescribed by central & State governments
Pre requisites for devotees to use the online services provided by ttdonline.org
- Devotees must register themselves in the official website of TTD (Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam) using their mobile number and email id.
- Devotees should have the basic information and communication details to get registered in the website of TTD and those include personnel details, a working mobile number and an email id.
- All the services are available only for the registered users in ttdsevaonline.com only. But general inquiry was very easy to use even without registration.
TTDSEVAONLINE Latest Updates:
- Pilgrims are allowed to cancel the tickets booked through e-Darshan counters, APT online centres & post offices with performance dates between 14.03.2020 to 31.05.2020 by sending the details mentioned in the document to email@example.com. Refunds will be processed within 7 working days.
- TTD enabled cancellation option for all the tickets booked through https://ttdsevaonline.com having service dates up to 31-May-2020. Pilgrims can cancel their bookings by logging in to website and selecting cancellation option at transaction history page (Home –> services –> Transaction History). Eligible amount will be refunded as per the terms & conditions to the original payment source used while booking
- Due to COVID -19, the release of Seva / Darshan tickets on 03.04.2020 is postponed. Further date of release will be announced later
- TTD-HDPP- Program allotment from Januruy_2020 to June_2020 Nagarasankeerthana bhajana brundam
- Pilgrims from the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana can avail the Advance Booking of Special Entry Darshan at any of APOnline and TSOnline centres in these two states.
Online Services offered by TTD (Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam):
- Rooms & Accommodation services booking in Tirupati & Tirumala temple cottages.
- Arjitha Seva tickets booking online.
- Advance reservation for 300 rupees Special Entry darshan.
- Register for TTD Lucky Dip for Random Arjitha seva tickets allotment.
- Donations to TTD social welfare schemes.
- Cottages donation management for Infra-structure management.
- Free Hindu Marriage in Tirumala.
- Subscription of Publications.
- Tirumala Corpus Hundi donations.
- TTD lets you know the recent events happening in Tirumala through TTD news
- TTD lets you view the photo galleries of different albums from different events of past to present.
- TTD lets you know the details of various temples and their history located at Tirumala, tiruchannor and Tirupati.
Electronic lucky dip:
Check Tirumala TTD Lucky Dip Selection list check online:
The devotees will be finalized on Tuesday 12:00 PM. Within one hour, all the selected persons will be sent an SMS and an email from TTD. Then payment need to be done within prescribed hours from message time. Applicants can check their enrolment result in home page itself. Enter the enrolment number or mobile number or Aadhar card number. Select search button. Your result is displayed on the screen. The complete list of selected pilgrims will be available to download in the home page.
Arjita sevas to which Lucky Dip System is available:
Sevas allowed to make selection of choice were
- Suprabatha Darshanam
- Nijapada Darshanam
- Astadala Padapadmaradhanamu
- Thomala Seva
- Archana Seva
How to check the TTD Arjitha Seva Availability?
- Visit the official website of TTD and login using your login credentials.
- Now click on seva option then we can see the availability calendar.
- In the calendar we can see list of months in which the booking is available. Green colour indicates that the dates are available for booking, red colour indicates that the dates are already booked, and blue colour indicates these dates are not yet available to book.
- Maximum 2 tickets can be booked for a user login
Prices of Arjitha Seva Tickets:
|UNJAL SEVA OR DOLOTSAVAM||2||200|