Divyadarsanam Application for Free Tirumala Darshan, Srisailam, Vijayawada Government package tours by bus. APSRTC Divyadarsanam Bus tours list, Online application registration and Selection list download.
TTD has provided many facilities to the pilgrims who are visiting the temple of Lord Venkateswara by trekking Alipiri or Srivari Mettu foot path routes. Free bus facility from Railway Station to Alipiri or Srivari Mettu to transport the pilgrims who desire to trek the respective foot path routes as per their choice. After reaching Tirumala they can collect their baggage. Pilgrims have to produce Aadhaar card as proof of identity as in the case of seeking any other darshan.
Eligibility for online application to Divyadarsanam Scheme:
Any family Below Poverty line and having a white ration card are eligible for Divya darshan. Offline application is available to download from divyadarsanam.in websiteTravelling will be in APSRTC provided Express Class Buses.
All you need to know about Divya Darshan
- Ticket Cost: Free One Ticket per person.
- Opening Timings: 00:00 am – 11:59 pm at Alipiri Mettu and 6:00 am – 5:30 am at srivari mettu
- Children under 12 years don’t need tickets.
- The Ticket will not have the Darshan slot.
- Next day slot starts at opening hours.
- Any Valid Photo ID proof (Government issued document) is mandatory to avail Darshan tickets.
- Biometric system to issue Darshan Tickets
- Early Darshan. It is not mandatory to stick to the allotted Darshan slots.
- At the entrance of the steps path, the Security checkpoint is available.
Divyadarsanam Free Tirumala Darshan Online Application Procedure:
- Applying Offline: If applying offline, People can submit their filled applications directly in the collection box which is provided for the same purpose at their Mandal MRO office
- Applying online:
- Visit the official website of AP divyadarshanam @ https://tms.ap.gov.in/User/os/darsan
- Enter your Mobile number in the given field.
- Click on send OTP, now you will receive an OTP to your mobile, enter the OTP and click on “Register” button.
- Fill the application form with details like applicant name, Email ID, Aadhar number, family details and upload a passport sized photo etc
- Click on the submit button.
- The picking of pilgrims is purely on random selection.
The selected people will be notified by an SMS concerning the same to the registered mobile number.