In previous years there was no official support and jurisdiction for Marriage in Tirumala. But the board allows the married couples to participate in special Kalyanotsavam seva along with darshan. Total cost for performing marriage in Tirumala is 5000 rupees only for ritual calculated the complete costs. But now a days TTD has introduced Kalyana vedika in which marriages will be done on a bulk in Sri Vari Kalyana Mandapam
Tirumala tirupati devasthanam Kalyana Vedika is a special marriage occasion performed at Tirumala (AP). Couples have their wedding solemnized here. They receive an official receipt for the darshan. The receipt is used to get their wedding certificate from the government registration office. Couples can book slots before the ceremony thus they can avoid rush on the day of wedding. The Tirupati management board has an official website https://ttdsevaonline.com The couples are allowed to make the bookings 90 days in prior or 3 days in prior using the TTD official website or the e-darshan counters
Guidelines of Hindu Marriage in Tirumala:
- Bride and Groom must belong to Hindu religion and must follow the tradition.
- No love marriages and Second Marriages are allowed in Tirumala.
- Both parents need to be present at the time of Marriage.
- All the identification and Rodential proofs must be presented during the time of Marriage in Tirumala.
- Four of parents or guardians along with Married couple are allowed to get free darshan via 300 Rupees special entry darshan.
- Marriage Certificate is issued on presenting the photographs, Id proofs of attending couple.
- Items required to perform marriage available in Telugu and Tamil versions at the booking portal in the website ttdsevaonline.com
Documents needed for hindu marriage at TTD kalyana vedika:
- 10th class marks memo
- Voter id card
- Birth certificates of both bride and groom.
- Residence certificate, Aadhar card, ration card and driving licence.
TTD Kalyana Vedika online booking:
- TTD management has an official website for the couples to apply. The applicant will have to enter several personal details to complete the procedure.
- First of all visit the official TTD website.
- On the homepage enter your username and password to login to the website.
- Now you will be redirected to a page named “servces”.
- Under that click on the option Kalyana Vedika
- Now, a new page will open which contains all the rules and regulations. Read all the guidelines.
- After reading the guidelines the applicant has to click on the “I accept the above guidelines” checkbox”.
- Proceed by clicking on the “Continue” button, a form will open, where the applicants are to fill their details correctly.
- The form contains bride and groom details, time and date at which the ceremony will take place. The bride and groom need to check and confirm the date according to the availability.
- Recheck all the details ensuring all the mandetory fields are filled.
- Click on the continue button to proceed.
- Note applicants have to be careful on the dates and time, once you make the appointment it cannot be changed.
- A confirmation message will send to the registered mobile number.