Tirumala Srivari Seva Online Application, Tickets, Timings Register now
About srivari seva services:
In order to offer the best services to the pilgrims who come from various parts of the country and across the globe to Tirumala for the sole purpose of darshan of sri venkatesswara swami, Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam has launched srivari seva voluntary service in the year 2000.
The srivari seva services offered by Tirumala tirupathi Devasthanam are being utilized in over 5 dozen areas in Tirumala along with major pilgrim areas such as Vigilance, Health, Annaprasadam, Garden, Medical, Laddu Prasadam, Temple, Transport, Kalyanakkatta, Book Stalls etc.
Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Professors, Bankers, Advocates, Management Executives and IT experts also provide their voluntary services with great enthusiasm.
Besides these regular service areas, TTD has also introduced specialized services like Parakamani seva, Laddu Prasada seva, Pilgrim Welfare Facilitation seva with some specific qualification and guidelines. People who want to volunteer in a specific functional area has to qualify in order to offer their services
General guidelines and info for registering as a Srivari Sevak:
- Each group of sevaks should consist at least 10 members.
- Team leaders should not bring children, aged and ill-healthy persons for Seva
- white pants and white shirt for men, green sari with same colour blouse for women is prescribed uniform for a sevak and a sevak should wear the same while reporting for service and strictly stick to their specified guide lines.
- The Srivari Sevakulu should offer their service where ever they are allotted to do and should not insist on temple duties.
- Srivari Seva is purely a voluntary service. Collecting money from the members or offering money for temple duties is illegal. If anybody found guilty, the entire team will be black listed for a period of two years
- Separate accommodation with locker, bed sheet and mats facility has been provided for male and female sevakulu and they should stay in their respective accommodation only
- Female Srivari Sevakulu are provided accommodation in Srivari Seva Sadan in Tirumala while the male Sevakulu are being provided accommodation in Hall nos. 7 and 8 in PAC III
- The Srivari Sevakulu should take part in the counseling classes that takes place at Asthana Mandapam on every Friday between 10am to 12pm in Tirumala
Sevas available for srivari sevaks:
Under this scheme devotees belonging to 10 States in India can participate for free voluntary service. Daily 1 to 5 thousand staff needed for various temple activities. The following are the list of sevas available for Srivari Sevaks.
Parakamani Seva – For nationalised bank employees only.
Laddu Seva – Distribution of Laddu Prasadams in TTD counters.
Annadana Seva – Various food distribution centers, Vengamamba Anna Prasada centre, Q-lines, Temple Q Management etc.
Facilities provided for srivari sevaks by Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam:
- Accommodation services are provided for both Male and female sevaks saperately. The accommodation for female srivari sevakulu is in seva sadan 1 and male sevakulu is in seva sadan 2 located behind Kalyana Vedika and opposite Varaha Swamy Rest House in Tirumala
- ID card will be provided which contain information regarding their station of reporting to work and the list of duties to perform during their stay.
- Srivari Sevak are free to use the Srivari Dharma Radhams for free transportation all around the hill.
- Food facilities will be provided for srivari Sevaks at TTD Anna Prasada Counter.
Steps to register as a Sevak in srivariseva.tirumala.org
- First of all, visit the portal srivariseva.tirumala.org.
- Click on New User? REGISTER Here
- A new web page will be opened, here enter your mobile number and enter a password
- An SMS containing a one-time password(otp) generated by the system will be sent to your mobile number for verification
- Enter the OTP in the prescribed field and click verify
- After successful registration a user will be able to login to the portal
Adding sevaks and Applying for seva:
- First visit srivariseva.tirumala.org and login to the portal using login credentials.
- You can see the details of your profile page. If you want to lead the team then check on “Apply for team lead” check box in “Sevakulu – Team Details” screen by navigating through srivari seva general instructions.
- Fill the team leader profile details like name, address, gender, age, date of birth, blood group, profession and qualification, communication details like email, postal address and ID proof details like Aadhar card number for validation.
- Select the update button for proceeding to add the team members.
- To enrol your team members, click on team details then select “Add New Sevak” option. If you want to add existing member then select ‘Add Existing Sevak.
- After adding sevaks to team, sevak status is automatically displayed as ‘Unavailable’ in “View Sevaks”, then team leader will choose Available or Unavailable.
- Upload their passport size photographs and enter their name, mobile number, id proof number along with their gender and age.
- Check the availability chart confirm the seva services and time slot to confirm the attendance.
- For applying period of seva click on “Apply for seva” then choose period (3, 4 and 7 days) and date of slot.
- On successful completion of the application, sevaks details will be generated in Seva History, which may be printed for record.