Tomala seva is performed after the suprabhata seva is completed. The word “Thomala” means a garland of flowers. This Seva describes about the importance of decorating the present deity with beautifully tied colourful floral and Tulasi garlands after awakening Him from celestial sleep with Suprabhata Seva.
How tomala seva is performed:
This arjitha seva is intended to call the special attention of the pilgrim grihastha who takes part paying requisite amount to witness the flower decoration of the “Mula Virat”(main deity)which takes place at the end of the puja.
Known as “Thodutha Malai” in Tamil, the flower garlands in Yamunathurai are brought by the Periya Jiyar-the chief pontiff of Tirumala temple as per the traditional custom or by his Ekangi (disciple) in the temple, with a lighted torch in a procession to the rhythmic beat of Jeganta (handy bells)to the temple. The flower garlands are made into several pieces and each piece being of a particular size to be adorned to the respective areas to enhance the Divine beauty of Lord in a spectacular manner. This seva lasts for about 30 minutes. This arjitha seva is performed only on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays while in Ekantam(pilgrims are not allowed)during the rest of the week.
|Reporting Time||3:00 AM|
|Seva Time||3:30 to 4 AM|
|Day of Seva||Tue-Wed-Thu|
|Price of a Ticket (INR)||220.00|
|No. of Persons allowed||One|
|Prasadam / Bahumanam||Single Laddu|
|Note: Tickets are not available on Mondays for the months of May, June and July|
TTD Online Booking for Thomala Seva in Electronic Lucky DIP:
- TTD and go to online services tab then select seva.
- login page, here use your login credentials to login then select electronic lucky dip.
- Then you can see the instructions, read the instructions carefully, check the checkbox to agree to the instructions then continue for the booking.
- Now here enter the details of the devotees attending the Thomala seva including mobile number and email id for communication, then click on the continue button.
- Now we can see the sevas offered in the lucky dip, here we have two options one is “any seva any date” and “select seva and date”, choose select seva and date as we are booking for the Thomala seva.
- Now select the Thomala seva and check for the available dates, available dates are marked in green colour and selected dates are shown in red colour.
- Select the available dates and proceed to confirm the booking, in the next page we can review the details of our booking.
- Now finally submit the details by clicking on submit button.
- We can see the submission id and note it down for further reference.
- After the lucky dip details are revealed in case, we get selected we need to make payment within three days.
Thomala Seva in Tirumala Current Booking @ CRO Office – Tirumala Hill:
Central Reception Office, CRO was a well-known administrative and pilgrim service point in Tirumala. There vijaya bank allows the Devotees to reserve the Arjitha Seva Tickets one day in advance. If there are any un-claimed tickets available in next day, Vijaya bank offers Lucky Dip Random Allotment among the devotees. Devotees need to visit the vijayabank coutner between 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM and offer their Bio-metric ID for Registration. Devotees mobile number is registered along with their unique token number. Shortlisted devotees will get the SMS Alert with in 8:00 PM.
All the above steps are only possible ways to get Tomala Seva Ticket in Tirumala. Leave your comment below or subscribe to this page for more alerts.