- Booking online tickets for kalyanostavam:
- Pre requisites to book tickets for kalyanostavam online:
- Steps to book kalyanostavam tickets online:
- Current Booking in TTD Counters, Kalyan mandapams and Post Offices:
- Tirumala Kalyanam Tickets at Random Lucky Dip Allotment in Tirumala CRO office:
- Details of kalyanostavam:
Srivari kalyanostavam is generally performed for the Utsavamurty-Lord Sree Malayappa Swamy and his two brides Bhudevi and sridevi. A purohit and an archakas are blessed to perform the other rituas on behalf of bridegroom. This ritual is performed according to our ancient Sastras called Vaikhanasa Agama. According to this sastra, there are 7 stages for performing kalyanotsavam.
- Agni Pratista
- Vastra Samarpana
- Maha Sankalpam
- Mangalya dharana
- Varana Mahiram
then starts with the panchamurthy pooja. This is followed by recitation of vedic mantras and pronouncing the family pedigree of the rides and bridegroom. The idols of the lord and his brides face each other with a trea between them. After the priests perform appropriate homas, the bride and bridegroom are allowed to see each other at the appropriate aspious moment when the screen (tria) is removed. This is followed by mangala sutra dharana, talambralu, then the ord and hi consorts are garlanded.
the ritual is performed by the hands of descendants of the Tallapaka Annamachrya. On festive days and other auspicious occasions like Brahmotsavam , Pavitrotsavam ,solar and lunar eclipses, the kalyanam will not be held.
Booking online tickets for kalyanostavam:
Every First Friday of every month, Tirumala Tirupati devasstanam (TTD) will release tickets for the next three months in advance. These special entry darshan passes are sold to make it convenient for the devotees for the darshan of Lord Venkateswara swamy and his specials poojas. Some Arjitha Seva tickets are released in Electronic Seva Lucky Dip. Remaining are issued for online current booking.
Pre requisites to book tickets for kalyanostavam online:
- User must have registered in the website of TTD to use the online services provided by Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam.
- A user must have a valid email id and a working mobile number which are used during the time of registration.
- Must know the number of devotees appearing
- Valid id proofs of the devotees appearing
Steps to book kalyanostavam tickets online:
- First of all, visit the official site of TTD (tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam).
- Login to the website using your login credentials.
- Go to Seva tickets menu. The available month will be shown green colour. Select any appropriate date and select number of persons appearing for the seva.
- Select the seva name from the list and proceed to enter the pilgrim details. Give Name, Age, Gender, ID proof type and enter the number.
- After filling the personnel details of the devotee, proceed to make the payment. use Internet banking or credit card option to pay the seva price.
- Wait for the payment to get completed after which the devotees will be able to print or download the ticket.
- If any person wants to reprint his Tirumala Kalyanam ticket, check in the booking history in Seva menu. The ticket will be available till the day before of performance date.
Current Booking in TTD Counters, Kalyan mandapams and Post Offices:
In the same time 50 tickets are released online every day in Separate quota at TTD Allotment Booking counters all over the state. At the TTD building or Arjitham office in any city, you may expect a booking facility.
Tirumala Kalyanam Tickets at Random Lucky Dip Allotment in Tirumala CRO office:
- Daily 80 tickets are allotted randomly to the devotees by the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) from the lucky dip.
- Devotees must visit the CRO office between 11.00AM to 5.00 PM to get the tickets.
- The lucky dip will be drawn at 6.00pm every day and the results will be announced.
- The lucky dip winners will be notified through an SMS to their mobile number.
- Once the mobile alert for ticket allotment is received, the devotee must appear before 8:30 PM at the CRO office to confirm the tickets and to proceed with the payment.
Details of kalyanostavam:
- Timings: kalyanostavam will be performed from 12pm to 1.00 pm every day.
- Price: the price charged for the kalyanostavam ticket is 1000rs
- Booking: devotees are allowed to book the tickets 3 months in advance for the 4th month. Means the tickets which may be released on the first Friday of June will be for the kalyanostavam performed in the month of September.
- Age: children below 12 years are allowed without tickets.
- Total number of tickets allotted: totally 100 tickets will be allotted for kalyanostavam every day.
- Number of tickets allotted for couples: among the 100 ticket, 20 tickets will be allotted for couples daily.
- Number of persons allowed: 2 persons will be allowed for each ticket.
- Dress Code: Traditional Attire for Men and Women. Saree & Dhoti for both.
- Reporting Time and place : 11.00AM at Supadam Q entry gate.