Millions of people visit the Tirumala Tirupati temple for the darshan of lord Venkateshwara an most of them will give their offerings to the lord in the form of money or any other means. The corpus hundi is located in North corner of Main temple. Every day 3 to 4 crore rupees were received in the form of money. Counting process of this offering money will not be done by any employee of TTD, in fact TTD will not hire any permanent employees for counting the offered money. Instead TTD gives the opportunity to count the money to the devotees belonging to public sector banks, Private Sector banks, Central Government or state government employees in the form of a seva called as Parakamani seva.
- Latest update on parakamani seva
- Instructions for parakamani sevaks
- Srivari Parakamani Seva Availability Online Checking Steps
- Tirumala Srivari Parakamani Seva Online Booking Process
- Benefits for parakamani sevaks
Latest update on parakamani seva:
As you already know that Due to the ongoing Covid-19 restrictions across the country the lockdown is extended till June 30. Due to this Srivari Seva Services (both online and offline) will be kept on hold till the end of June. Srivari seva in the month of June stands cancelled.
Further info is not yet known, as the covid-19 cases are increasing day by day the services may be kept on hold until the situations are stabilized across the country.
Instructions for parakamani sevaks:
- Only Hindu and male devotees without any health problems, mental instability are allowed for performing this seva.
- Age limit for the Sevak must be between 35 years to 60 Years.
- Sevaks can apply for Parakamani seva before 8 Days in advance and they are not allowed to participate in this seva again within 90 days of previous participation.
- Sevak should bring their employee ids and Aadhar card and should produce the same while applying and entering the seva.
- No Prasadams or Darshan privileges are provided for sevaks.
- Only Devotees from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, TamilNadu, Pondicherry & Kerala are allowed for service.
- Sevak should only be allowed to apply for this seva through online,
- Two time slots are allowed for 3or4 days service. Batch A starts from 7 AM to 10 AM & 1 PM to 4 PM, Batch B starts from 10 AM to 1 PM & 4 PM to 6 PM.
- Uniform or dress code for Seva Participation is White Vesti or Panche.
- Devotees must report with their booking receipt at Srivari Seva Sadan 2 situated opposite varaha Swamy Rest house in Tirumala.
- Devotees in Ayyappa Mala, Govinda Mala or any other deeksha are not allowed to participate in this seva.
Srivari Parakamani Seva Availability Online Checking Steps:
- First of all visit the official website of TTD SRIVARI SEVA SERVICES
- Now under seva name select Parakamani Seva.
- Now select the sector, you have two options “Public Sector banks” or “Private Sector Bank”.
- Now choose the timeslot 3days or 4 days.
- Select the batch A or B.
- Click on refresh button, now you can see the availability details in the calendar.
- Available dates will be shown in Green colour on the calendar of each month for upcoming three months on the screen.
Tirumala Srivari Parakamani Seva Online Booking Process:
- Login in to the Srivari Seva Portal with registration details.
- Now update your profile with employment, address, communication, personal and Identification details.
- If the eligible criteria are met to enrol for Srivari Parakamani Seva, the page will be accessible for you.
- Now select the date at which you want to perform the seva then choose the duration 3 days or 4 days.
- Finally confirm your applicant details along with employment details. Upload scanned copies of documents which ever are prompted.
- Now finally confirm the submit button for generating the booking receipt. Srivari Parakamani Seva is booked in your registered details.
Benefits for parakamani sevaks:
- Devotees can have Darshan on the last day of the slot.
- 3 Subsidized Small Laddu Tokens each of Rs.10 will be given to the devotees on the last day of the Seva.
- Parakamani Sevaks are allowed for sarvadarshan from main entry gate on the last day of the service.