About Accommodation in Tirumala:
Tirumala Rooms online booking starts now in ttdsevaonline.com. Check Tirumala TTD Cottages accommodation Availability in Tirumala and Tirupati.
TTD (Tirumla Tirupati Devasthanams Board) has been running the pilgrim accommodation services from the past 100 years. In the previous days there were many private lodges where people can stay in Tirumala but they charge too much, to avoid this TTD has constructed a number of mega structures to provide the accommodation facilities in the form of cottages, Rooms, Guest houses and Yatri Sadans to the pilgrims. Staying in Tirumala is as cheap as 50rs per 24hrs and as costly as 5000rs for 24hrs. pilgrims can choose the rooms as per their budget.
Currently TTD is offering the accommodation boking services in two ways one of them is online booking and the other is current booking at the counters in Tirumala.
Conditions applied for the devotees to use the accommodation facilities in Tirumala:
Previously TTD used to provide the rooms for a period of 48 hours and then in time it is extend to another 24 hours for the same price. But in these days’ recent inflow of huge pilgrim visits to Tirumala has made the accommodation tight. To facilitate the pilgrims and devotees. TTD as for now is allowing the devotees to stay in the rooms for only 24 hours.
- The check in and check out slots are changed from 2 to 4, I.e. 4 quarters for each day.
- Devotees must have registered in the TTD official portal to use the online accommodation services.
- Rooms once allotted are not transferred to another person. Checking in Person must be there at Check out as well.
- No Single devotee is provided with accommodation in Tirumala.
- TTD has enforced penalty on accommodation for those pilgrims who does not vacate the rooms within 24 hours as the norms of TTD. If the pilgrim fails to vacate the room within 24 hours then he should pay an enhanced rent of 200% after 48 hours, 400% after 72 hours.
Requirements to book accommodation in Tirumala:
- Devotee must have registered in the ttdonline website.
- Devotee need to have a login id and password of ttdonline.com website.
- Devotees must have a working email id and a mobile number which are used during registration.
- Devotees details and the details of the pilgrims who are accompanying.
- Date and check in time of the devotees
Steps to Book Tirumala Accommodation & TTD Rooms Online:
- Visit ttdsevaonline.com website and login with your login credentials.
- In the services tab, click on the Accommodation button. Now choose Tirumala or Tirupati option.
- Once the selection is made, you can choose the available date in the calendar below. Red notes that the slot is already full, Green notes availability, Blue notes not released status in calendar.
- Now choose your desired date and select the type of room you like (Price and check in Time). Read the terms and conditions before proceeding further.
- Accept the T&C check box from filling the pilgrim details. Chose self-booking or other options whichever is applicable to you.
- If you are booking for others enter the pilgrim name, age, phone number, Aadhar number and accompanying pilgrim details.
- Now cautiously re-verify the entered details. Go to payment page. In Payment page use credit, debit card or internet banking for online payment.
Once transaction is successful, TTD website will issue the booking receipt. Download and take a print of it to appear at the Online reservation check in counter Opposite CRO office in Tirumala. Note: Accommodation online is suspended on Some important festive days like Tirumala Srivari navaratri Brahmotsavams, Sankranthi, Ugadi, Diwali, Dussera etc.