Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam has been a major tourist places of india, yearly millions of devotees will visit Tirupati in order to visit the temple of lord Venkateshwara fromm all over the world, As the number of devotees visiting all over the year is very huge, it is not easy task to manage, organise and facilitate the devotees. In order to make it convenient for the devotees the Tirumala tirupati Devasthanam has been running its official website. Many devotees wants to visit the Tirumala temple only for the darshan of lord Venkateshwara but the devotees who gets the tickets will get the darshan of lord Venkateshwara. For the people who came for the darshan of lord Venkateshwara, TTD has introduced special entry darshan(Seeghra Darshanam) for the fast darshan of lord Venkateshwara.
Special entry darshan tickets are allowed to advance registration for a price of 300rs per ticket. As the devotees who try to book these tickets are more, the competition for the instant booking will be huge. But now a days TTD (Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam has allowed the advance booking of these tickets in its official website @ tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in. The official website offers best chances to get the tickets with minimum effort.
About special entry darshan tickets:
The Special Entry Darshan (Seeghra Darshanam) is introduced on 21-Sep-2009 to provide quick Darshan to the Pilgrims
The cost of the Ticket is Rs.300/- per pilgrim with Single Laddu free of cost and booking is open round the clock
The Advance Booking of Special Entry Darshan is introduced w.e.f. 27. August.2014
Pilgrims can book Special Entry Darshan tickets for the current day 3 hours prior to Darshan Slot subject to availability of Quota. Pilgrims can make Hundi Offering while booking Darshan ticket
Pilgrims can avail the Advance Booking of Special Entry Darshan through Internet Booking(www.tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in), e-Darshan Counters and Indian Post Offices
Current booking of 300rs Special Entry Tickets:
The Board of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams started to issue these special entry darshan tickets at various authorized places for current booking. Indian Post offices in every town and village, TTD Current Booking counters, Ap and Telangana Mee-Seva Centers, Kalyanamadapams organized by TTD etc are facilitated for current booking.
Visit nearest meeseva center or Indian post office along with aadhar or any ID proof. Give your Bio Metric verification along with Email, Mobile number. There is a service charge might be collected or not for this facility.
Keep in mind that no ticket reprinting is available in current booking.
steps to book 300 rupees TTD Special Entry Darshan Tickets online:
- First of all, visit the official website of TTD @ tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in.
- Login to the website using your login credentials.
- Now click on special entry darshan
- Check the availability of tickets in your required date.
- Now choose the month and date one by one. The available dates will show the number of tickets which are available to book, in each time slot. Generally, per day around 12 slots from 9 AM to 9 PM are allowed to book.
- Choose the month name, Date. Now select the time slot available in the particular date.
- Enter number of persons and select proceed. Before this you can opt to get 2 extra laddus per each person. The charge is 50 rupees for two extra laddus.
- Fill the details such as name, Age, gender and ID proof. Provide Aadhar or any other proof they carry for darshan.
- Now proceed for the payment of booked darshan tickets. You can use the internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card etc for payment.
- Once the payment is done, an email will be sent will be sent to the registered email of the pilgrims confirming the payment and the tickets will be available to print. You can also find the booked tickets in booking history tab for downloading in the future.