TTD (Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams) Board has constructed a number of marriage convention centres all over country. Each district will be built with a Kalyanamandapam in the religious pilgrim particular to the district. These are commonly referred as TTD Kalyanamandapam. TTD has started to offer the booking of these Kalyanamandapams for the purpose of Hindu marriages.
Requirements for booking TTD kalyanamandapam online:
- A user must have an email id and a valid mobile number for verification during account creation.
- Both bride and bridegroom must belong to Hindu religion.
- The bride must be 18 years and above as on date of marriage.
- Only Arranged marriages re performed and parents must present at the time of Marriage.
- Parents must present at the time of Marriage.
- 90 days advance booking required for Hall Booking.
- Relatives can perform the marriage on behalf of their parents.
- Bride, Bridegrooms original Documents must be carried along for Mandapam booking.
- Full rent must be paid at the time of Kalyana Mandapam booking as the security deposit.
Documents needed for booking kalyanamandapams:
- Original Acknowledgement Receipt
- Original ID Proofs (Aadhar card of Bride, Bridegrooms with Age Date of birth)
- School Certificate Photocopy from Bride and Groom.
- Parents/ Relatives Aadhaar Card is a must while blocking the Hall.
steps to Book TTD Kalyanamandapam in ttdsevaonline webstie:
- first of all, visit TTD official website, you will see the homepage of the site.
- Now login to the website, using your login credentials.
- Now select the Kalyanamandapam under services tab.
- You will see the kalyanamandapam instructions. Read the instructions carefully then check the checkbox saying the same then click on continue.
- Now select the state, district, location and kalyanamandapam. Now a list of all marriage halls is shown in the particular district. Then Below the option panel a calendar in the similar manner as TTD Arjitha Seva Online Booking or 300 Special Entry darshan Booking is shown.
- Available dates for reservation are shown green colour and Red denotes that the slot is already booked. Select the check box that you accept terms and conditions of refer them below.
- Now proceed to enter number of days and state the reason for booking in between Upanayanam, Marriage, Shastipoorti, Satyanarayana Vratham, Seemantham, Barasala, Annaprasana, Engagement.
- Maximum duration of booking is 2 days. Standard Check in time is 3:00 PM and Check out time is 48 hours later.
- Check whether the booking is for you or booking for others. Then proceed to entering the Main participants ID details.
- Enter the name of Male applicant, Upload photograph, ID proof scanned copy and Address etc.
- Check out the complete Terms & Conditions.
- Proceed to enter check in date and check out date. The rent will be displayed on the screen. Pay the price in online to confirm the reservation and book TTD Kalyanamandapam Online Successfully