TTD Mobile App for Srivari Darshan, Sevas, Accommodation online booking through phone. Book Special Entry Darshan and check rooms availability, Enroll and Register for TTD Seva Lucky Dip, updates in Govinda Tirumala – Tirupati Mobile application “Govinda”.
The new App aims to provide pilgrims with better user experience in availing the Services. Pilgrim registration with valid e-mail ID is a prerequisite for booking of Seva/Accommodation/Darshan. Registration OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number for verification & activation. Please complete all this process well in advance to avail online services. In the recent years TTD has started to offer a number of services for the mobile app users through a mobile application.
User can Avail Using Govinda App
Online Services available in “Govinda” Tirumala Mobile application:
- 300 Special Entry darshan booking,
- Accommodation and Rooms, Guest houses booking,
- Tirumala Marriages via Kalyana Vedika,
- Hundi Donations in Srivari Corpus Hundi,
- TTD Arjitha Seva Electronic Dip,
- Buy or subscribe for Sapthagiri and Publications
How to use TTD Mobile App Govinda for Darshan, Seva, Accommodation Online Booking:
Any devotee who wish to avail TTD online services in mobile can download this application from Play Store or IOS App Store for free. Android Users need to have 5.0(lollipop) OS or higher. IOS Users can install this application from Apple Store and need to have basic OS version of 8.0 or higher.
- Open play store or App store to download to download and install the GOVINDA app
- Open the app, if a registered user directly login to the app.
- After registration you will be logged in to the app
- Click on the seva, accommodation or the service you want to book tickets for.
- You will receive the info regarding your booking through an SMS and an email to the registered mobile number and email id.
- Tickets will be available to download. If not available, you can always download them from the official TTD website.
E-Special Entry Darshan, Arjitha Seva online booking in Tirumala Mobile App:
- These special tickets and sevas can be booked only by a registered user. Login first in to mobile app and navigate to home screen.
- First choose special Darshan booking. Select the month first and select the date. Give the number of devotees you want the ticket to book. Choose the time slot for entry in to temple.
- Devotees can pay the price via online. Booked tickets can be checked in Booking history which is available in the login page itself.
- You must report at the entry gate with the print out and ID proof for darshan.
- Accommodation, Online Arjitha Seva & Electronic Lucky-dip registration can be done the same in Mobile.