Nijapada seva is one of the weekly rituals performed in the Tirumala Tirupati temple. Generally, lord Venkateshwara’s main idols feet are covered with golden kavacham. But on Fridays of every week after the Abhishekam seva gets completed these kavacham is removed as a part of the Abhishekam and the feet of the main idol are left without kavacham then the devotees are allowed to see the feet of lord Venkateshwara. This seva is named as Nijapada seva. This is a paid service where the devotees are allowed until Kulasekhara padi.
A special privileage is only available in this seva because, People can see the lord idol in his original stance. No person was allowed to get this ticket in other week days. Only friday is appropriate for this seva. TTD Nijapada Darshanam is the most popular after Suprabatha Darshanam Seva.
Required things before booking:
- User must have registered in the official website of TTD.
- User must know his login credentials to use the services offered by TTD.
- Must know the details of the pilgrims who are about to book for Nijapada seva.
TTD Nijapada Darshanam Booking Process in electronic lucky dip:
- TTD and go to online services tab then select seva.
- login page, here use your login credentials to login then select electronic lucky dip.
- Then you can see the instructions, read the instructions carefully, check the checkbox to agree to the instructions then continue for the booking.
- Now here enter the details of the devotees attending the Nijapada seva including mobile number and email id for communication, then click on the continue button.
- Now we can see the sevas offered in the lucky dip, here we have two options one is “any seva any date” and “select seva and date”, choose select seva and date as we are booking for the Nijapada seva.
- Now select the nijapada seva and check for the available dates, available dates are marked in green colour and selected dates are shown in red colour.
- Select the available dates and proceed to confirm the booking, in the next page we can review the details of our booking.
- Now finally submit the details by clicking on submit button.
- We can see the submission id and note it down for further reference.
- After the lucky dip details are revealed in case we get selected we need to make payment within three days.
How to appear for TTD Nijapada Darshanam Seva in Tirumala?
Devotees need to visit the temple q gateway in traditional attire only. The seva or darshan time will be 40 minutes only. Time to report at the entry gate is 4:30 AM IST in morning.
Devotees or Pilgrims must carry the printout of ticket and Aadhar ID with them and have to wait in the que for photo verification. Ticket cost is 200 per head. Two small laddus are given as a reward for the ticket. Ticket once issued is not transferable and Refundable. Leave your comments below for any suggestion.
Nijapada seva details:
- ticket cost: 200rs per head and we can book for 2 persons per one registered user.
- Age: children below 12 years are allowed for free of cost.
- Gathering place: Supadham
- Time of seva: Nijapada seva will be performed after abhishekam from 5.30 to 6.30AM
- Prasadam: Two small laddus are given as prasadam
- Reporting time: 4.30AM
- Seva allotted pilgrims are not allowed to enrol for the seva for the next 180 days.
- Aadhar card for Indian citizens and passport for NRI’s will be accepted for registration.
- Once the form is submitted changes are not allowed to make.