TTD SRIVANI Trust Scheme for Construction of New Srivari Temple in Amaravati Capitol City of AP. Check Donation scheme details, Temple plans & Construction video now.
- TTD SRIVANI Trust
- Pre requisites to book Sahasra Deepalankarana tickets online
- Steps for TTD SRIVANI Trust Online Donation for Amravati Temple Construction
- Objectives of Sri Venkateswara Aalaya Nirmana Trust
TTD SRIVANI Trust:
Tirumala Sri Venkateshwara Swamy Temple was one the most visited religious pilgrim centers in the world. But due to the huge number of pilgrims visiting the temple, maintenance of temple will cost too much. These pilgrim centres are one of the oldest places built long back hence they need renovation. for these purposes TTD (Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam) board has started a donation scheme called SRIVANI trust which serves the cause of renovating, maintenance and constructing of the temples of lord Venkateshwara in various pre proposed locations. SRIVANI means Sri Venkateshwara Aalaya Niramanam Trust. The complete maintenance & preserving of old temple structures will be done under this Trust.
Ongoing Projects under TTD SRIVANI trust was constructing marvellous new temple on banks of Krishna River in Guntur District near AP state new capital city Amaravati. The project plans, proposals & demo to see the proposed design is available in tirumala.org website. Interested donors who want to promote Dharma Prachar & help to construct TTD Temples can visit ttdsevaonline.com website for making such donations.
Pre requisites to book Sahasra Deepalankarana tickets online:
- User must have registered in the website of TTD to use the online services provided by Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam.
- A user must have a valid email id and a working mobile number which are used during the time of registration to confirm the payment.
- Details of the mode of payment and related information.
- Must know the payment types accepted in the website.
Steps for TTD SRIVANI Trust Online Donation for Amravati Temple Construction:
- First of all, visit the official website of TTD, under online services tab select SEVA.
- Now Login to the website using your login credentials.
- Now click on options select Donations then select SRIVANI trust.
- You can see the privileges and Bahumanams offered for the donors, now click on continue button.
- Now enter the amount which you want to donate, the minimum amount acceptable to donate is 1 rupee. Then click on continue to make the payment online.
- You will see options to pay with Debit card, Internet banking & Credit card which are readily available in the payment page.
- Federal Bank and Axis bank are the payment gateways listed in the page.
- Select pay now button and finish the payment. A receipt along with SMS alert will be sent to donor communication details.
Objectives of Sri Venkateswara Aalaya Nirmana Trust:
- Construction of New temples & Maintenance of Srivari temple at Amaravathi and other locations.
- Organizing and funding amenities development, performing Religious celebrations & rituals, Functions & Festivals of Hindu Dharma.
- Taking care and renovation of old temples, Preserve & maintain Raja Gopurams of small temples which are under TTD
Privileges and Bahumanams available for the donors:
As shown, donors who donate money from 1rupee to 9999rupees don’t have any special privileges
But the people who opt to donate more than that will be given special benefits